Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Can I Help?|
|Special thanks to our hosts, |
God Bless You.
Feel free to e-mail the
- Asma Mirza writes from Islamabad http://asma.eomag.com/
- FurSid writes from Karachi http://fursid.eomag.com/
- Diary of Oxfam's Shaista Aziz: Oxfam, BBC
- Diary of Jamsheed Din, Islamic Relief correspondent: Islamic Relief
- Dr Irfan Noor's Diary
- The Citizen's Foundation's blog
- "T M"'s blog from Islamabad: http://thandak.blogspot.com/
- Ahmed Saeed "in and around Islambad": http://homeaway.blogspk.com/
- Jawad Ali's blog on Muslim Wake up: http://www.muslimwakeup.com/blog/archives/earthquake_in_pakistan/
- Iftikhar Ajmal is a Kashmiri whose blog is at: http://iftikharajmal.blogspot.com/
- Monis Rahman, CEO Naseeb Networks has a blog entry about the quake
- Qadeer Ahmad Rana has a blog entry
- Personal Accounts at the BBC News Website
- Police Officer's Account on BBC site
- Muzzafarabad before the Earthquake: Kanita Ahmed's Photoblog
- Earthquakes Rock Pakistan - Ahmed Saeed
The Aftermath & The Relief EffortEdit
- October 18, Muzaffarabad: Hassun Shareef
- I am Niranjan Parikh from BOMBAY,MUMBAI,INDIA. I was a peace marcher from Nizamuddin Dargha in delhi to Multan,from 23 March to 18 th may2005.
- I dont know BOUNDRIES.My eml address is email@example.com
- I am procceding to KASHMIR for EQ work and if Border is open I will work in Pakistan too.
Commentary, Impassioned Pleas, etc.Edit
- Zalzalay thoo nay mairay baagh kay ghunchay thoray (Earthquake, you plucked the flower buds in my garden), a Poem on the Earthquake of 2005 by Khalid Irfan.