|Can I Help?|
|Special thanks to our hosts, |
God Bless You.
Feel free to e-mail the
In addition to direct donations to worthy causes, corporations, especially in the US, will often match employee donations to specific (or often any registered) charities. Here is a partial list of corporate support during the relief period after the quake in 05. (The list is mainly about US-based donations):
- Intel: Raising their match to $10,000
- Motorola: $500,000 cash donation
- Coca Cola: $2 million donation
- GE: $100,000 donation
- CISCO: $ for $ matching up to 1 million donation
- IBM: up to 350, 000 donation
- Exelon: $125,000 and matching up to $125,000 donation
- Citigroup: $1 million in donation and up to $2 million in matching donations.
- SAP: Will match donations up to a unknown total amount.
- Microsoft: Offering funding and technology resources