Estimation and Costing
The division comprises Strategic Costing Engineers & experienced Quantity surveyors, headed by Estimations & Proposals Manager.
The division provides following services... Bidding Stage
- Site investigation visit, Pre-tender meetings and feedback
- Quantity take-off based on drawings, specifications Scope of work
- Co-ordination with suppliers to obtain competitive price
- Negotiation with Sub-contractors, pre-bid agreements etc
- Co-ordination with all service departments (Planning, Design, QA/QC) to obtain necessary inputs
- Pricing for the BOQ items, Site infrastructure overheads
- Finalization of Bid Value based on Competitors Bid Analysis, Return on Investments tools such as NPV, Pay back periods etc
- Preparation of budgets / provisions on Accepted Cost Estimates to re-assess profit margins based on updated inputs from site, suppliers etc
- Working out variation proposals for deviations in the scope of works
- Working out Bill of Quantities based on IFC drawings/Specifications.
Pages in category "Estimation and Costing"
This category contains only the following page.