Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Estimation and Costing
The division comprises Strategic Costing Engineers & experienced Quantity surveyors, headed by Estimations & Proposals Manager.
The division provides following services... Bidding Stage
- Site investigation visit, Pre-tender meetings and feedback
- Quantity take-off based on drawings, specifications Scope of work
- Co-ordination with suppliers to obtain competitive price
- Negotiation with Sub-contractors, pre-bid agreements etc
- Co-ordination with all service departments (Planning, Design, QA/QC) to obtain necessary inputs
- Pricing for the BOQ items, Site infrastructure overheads
- Finalization of Bid Value based on Competitors Bid Analysis, Return on Investments tools such as NPV, Pay back periods etc
- Preparation of budgets / provisions on Accepted Cost Estimates to re-assess profit margins based on updated inputs from site, suppliers etc
- Working out variation proposals for deviations in the scope of works
- Working out Bill of Quantities based on IFC drawings/Specifications.
Pages in category "Estimation and Costing"
This category contains only the following page.