AWAMI RAFAHI COMMITTE (NGO) KASUREdit
Name: Awami Rafai Committee (ARC)
Date of registration: JUNE 13, 1973
Registered under: Regisration and control Ordinance 1961 (XLVI OF 1961).
President: CH. M. AMIN TAHIR GEHLAN
Address: Gehlan Hithar, Tehsil Chunian, District Kasur, Punjab, Pakistan.
Telephone: +92-49-4013815, +92-300-6573070
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
The Advocacy Project seeks to help community-based advocates produce, disseminate and use information, and so become more effective advocates for human rights and social justice.
Major Objectives of the NGOEdit
- The NGO should create the self Confidence, brotherhood and provide the social services among the public, child and women development.
- The NGO will solve the all-social problems of the people according to the internal and external resources.
- The NGO held the extra activities and educates the illiterate BECS and adult lit.
- Rising the community Awareness for rights & devolutions.
- The NGO will be alert for rescue Circumstances and help govt. for such situation.
- Br. Post office Gehlan Hithar urgent services in Velleges Gehlan Bahagiwal Baqa Pur
- Br. Post Master Ch. Amin Tahir Gehlan
- Basic Education Community Schools (BECS)
- Vocational Training College for Women (VTC)
- Computers College (ACC)
- MCH Health Center for Women
- Child welfares
- Community Awareness for Devolution Plan
- Formation CCB, s CBO, s & Networking
- Future Vision Cadet Academy (FVCA)
- Support Students & Poor Persons from PBM, Zakat etc.
Basic Education Community SchoolsEdit
- Established BECS with calibration Govt. Pakistan of rural areas in kasur district.
- Educate to one to five class boys & girls out of govt schools in rural areas.
- Free learning materials provide time to time.
- Enrolled 300 boys & girls in these schools.
- A women teacher perorates.
Vocational Training CollegeEdit
- Annual trained women’s skilled development hand embroidery & other courses.
- Ready mated products marketing.
- Main page of the Awami Rafahi Committee
- Dmoz Pakistan
- Abdul Manan
- Abrar Ahmed Abdul Rashid