Self-Description/Mission, Vision, etc.Edit
- Alternate Solutions Institute, the first free market think tank of Pakistan, is a registered non-profit, non-political educational organization.
- Its mission is to:
- Seek solutions to challenges especially in the area of economy, law, education and health in accordance with the principles of classical liberalism.
- Promote the implementation of these solutions.
- In short, A. S. Institute aims at promoting the concept of a limited responsible government in Pakistan under the rule of law protecting life, liberty, and property of all of its individual citizens without any discrimination.
- Website: http://asinstitute.org/
Website says the Insitute:
- engages in the translation and publishing of relevant texts from other languages into Urdu;
- prepares original texts based on research suggesting particular solutions to particular challenges;
- and conducts seminars, workshops and conferences to educate interested students, teachers, and journalists in the principles of classical liberalism.
- Newsletter: http://asinstitute.org/newsletters.php